Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Films For Laughter and Tears

I was bored today and decided to think of several movies that have impacted my life is some small way. I've been discussing the films I like a lot lately with different people and it has made me start thinking. Comment if you have or have not seen and what makes you tick. Also, there are plenty of these movies that cross-over, plus it is always a work in progress. As far as television shows I like, I've only placed in one category because they are separate

Poignant Films

Gladiator
Before Sunrise/Before Sunset
Passion of The Christ
Saving Private Ryan
Dead Poets Society
Good Will Hunting
Life is Beautiful
Braveheart
The Lives of Others
The Count of Monte Cristo

Films That Make Me Think/Philosophical/
Feminist/Ethical Theorist


Igby Goes Down
Gattaca
Dot The i
The Four Feathers
Emperor's Club
Brick
Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2
Donnie Darko
Meet Joe Black
Sunshine

Films That Make Me Laugh

How To Lose Your Lover
Van Wilder
Star Wars: Episodes IV - VI
The Princess Bride

Intense Films

Mystic River
The Usual Suspects
Heat

Films About Love

Roman Holiday
Love In the Afternoon
What Dreams May Come
Closer
The Hottest State

Televison That Rocks

Damages
My So-Called Life
LOST
24

2 comments: